Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween Visit



We stopped by to visit Grandma and Grandpa in our Halloween costumes. It was great to see them and spend some time. Grandma was awake when we got there. I sat next to her on the bed with my "Tweedle Dee" hat on. I asked her if she liked my hat, and she looked up at it and then back and me and nodded her head. So, I let her borrow it to take this picture. Tyler (who isn't a big fan of people he doesn't know very well) loved crawling all over Grandma's bed and tickled her hands and fingers. She always seems to know and love the babies. We also enjoyed trick or treating the chocolate stash! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They loved having you come. Thanks for making the big trip. A dress rehearsal for the real trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete