Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Moving into Sandy Regional Care Center

Dear Family,

Today we will be admitting Grandpa and Grandpa into the Sandy Regional Care Center. I will send their room phone number after they check in, but until then you could reach Grandpa on his cell.

We are hoping that each of you that are able will be able to visit Grandpa and Grandma on a regular basis. I would love to set up a calendar so that Grandpa could know you would be coming, and can look forward to the visits on the days you can come, whether weekly or monthly. Please check your schedules and let me know if there might be a regular time you could put on your calendar to save a little time for a visit. I'm sure he would also love for any of you that could to come and share FHE with him and Grandma when possible.

For those of you that live further away, I'm sure Grandpa would love to receive cards, drawings by the Great-grandkids, updated family photos, or if you want to email me I will print them and give to him each week.

With great love,
Aunt Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment