Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Time of Thanksgiving



Come by and visit Grandpa and Grandma this next week and add a Gratitude feather to the Thanksgiving Turkey in their room. They would love to see you this holiday season.

Due to the size of their small room at the center, we will be stringing a lighted Christmas Garland along their window instead of a Christmas tree. It would be wonderful if any of you want to make some small "homemade" ornaments and bring by or mail them and we can hang them on the garland.

Sandy Regional Health Center
Attn: Jim and Maydene Bodell Room 225
50 East 9000 South
Sandy, UT 84070-2201

1 comment:

  1. A Email Feather from Kriss in Africa:

    "I am grateful for a mom who was almost always at home to welcome me when I got home, and was genuinely interested to listen to me about my day. I am also grateful she taught me to love good music."

    Also, "I am grateful to Dad that he found my husband and that he taught me how to work, by teaching us not to be afraid of hard jobs to earn money... like painting the apartment house windows on scaffolding, oiling down yuchy fence forms, and washing the windows on an entire new school building."
    "Thanks to both of you for totally living the gospel and being our examples."

    ReplyDelete