Thursday, September 23, 2010

the life and times...

I had originally created this blog to be able to record fun memories of Grandma and Grandpa Bodell, but after the past few days, I have realized that I would rather have it be an honest accounting of their lives and times. I want to have a place to record the daily joys and struggles they are going through each day. Sometimes I feel like I can only journal the good things about my life, because I don't want to be too "complainy" but then I need to find a place to express my full feelings. So here is the real report on the current life and times of Jim and Maydene Bodell.

I don't know if anyone else reads this... I just want to be able to record my thoughts. But please, of you read this, go on and do a post about your feelings or any thoughts on Grandma and Grandpa Bodell.

No comments:

Post a Comment