Sunday, October 14, 2012

I glory in plainness

This week marks 7 months since Mom passed away.  
I miss seeing her, holding her hand, and singing to her. 

This week I was able to detour through all the Saturday errands and made my way to the cemetery, now not close to anywhere I regularly go.   Dad kept asking if I had been to see the marker.
 There is something so sacred and personal when you visit the resting place of one you love so much.    You just feel a bit closer to the other side.  There are moments I feel her close by and I want to turn and see her there by me.   One day that will be so.
I love you, Mom.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I feel the same way. Noah, Brandy and I went last week to see. There are days I miss one of my best friends so much I wish I could just sit and talk to her and she could give me suggestions of what to do next or what I sould do today to be more Christlike. I love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete